For Individuals Interested in Pursuing Careers
in the Water Works Industry in Alabama and Mississippi
The Alabama/Mississippi Section of the American Water Works Association can help!
Deadline to Submit Applications is January 31, 2022
Each applicant must complete and submit the following:
1. AWWA Scholarship Packet_2022 (Click link to download the Application Form)
2. Resume (that includes educational, licensure, and experience)
3. Personal Statement
4. Two (2) Letters of Support or recommendation preferably from the sponsoring utility, individual member or academic advisor
5. Academic applicants only, transcripts of education and proof of student status
ALL APPLICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATION LETTERS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN A SINGLE PACKET
For individuals pursuing advanced licensure or training in the water works (science) field.
– Sponsored by a Water Utility
– Sponsored by an Individual Member of the AL/MS Section of AWWA
For individuals pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in the water works (science) field. Must be sponsored by an Individual Member of the AL/MS Section of AWWA.
– Graduate Level
– Undergraduate Level
An individual many be awarded a scholarship only ONCE for each category (Advanced Licensure/Training, Undergraduate Degree, or Graduate Degree)
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Lindsay Wright, Section Manager
Alabama/Mississippi Section of the American Water Works Association
P.O. Box 835, Fairhope, AL 36533-0835
Phone: 334-538-4706 | Email: email@example.com